Tools and products designed to help you use water isotopes in your work
- Downloadable graphics including maps of global and regional water isotope distribution.
- Archived data and computer code from our publications, available for download.
- Browse precipitation isotope data stations, view maps, and retreive estimates of stable water isotope ratios through a Google Earth interface.
- An interactive tool allowing on-demand estimation of the stable water isotope ratios of precipitation at any site. More information is available here.
- Downloadable water isotope data bundles for use in ArcGIS. Bundles include data site locations and raster datasets in ArcGIS Grid format.
- Isoscapes and information related to our pilot study of 'isotopic weather' during the Groundhog Day storm system.