WaterIsotopes.org provides information, data, and resources for scientifc applications involving spatial variation in the isotopes of hydrogen and oxygen
IsoMAP is now available - a new web resource for dynamic modeling of isoscapes
Information to help you understand this site
- An introduction to the stable H- and O-isotopes, their spatial distribution, and what they are good for.
- Background information specific to WaterIsotopes.org content.
Tools and data products designed to help you use water isotopes in your work
- JPEG maps and GIS datasets of geographic water isotope ratio patterns.
- An interactive calculator allowing you to estimate water isotope values for any site.
- Data tables related to water isotope publications.
Web resources to help you explore stable isotopes in water
- References and papers describing geospatial projects involving the stable water isotopes.
- Links to additional web resources.
- Information about the waterisotopes.org group.